In addition to our presence and play policies, we have the following rules of play that are guidelines for your play here:
- You are responsible for the flight and landing of your ball in play and those of any minors under your supervision.
- When in a cross play situation (crossing the play lines of another player) you must “Fore” (be aware that a ball is in flight near you) all struck balls.
- Play through. Players must yield play to other players that have out paced them.
- All balls that land and lie on the fairway and green are in play. ALL BALLS THAT DO NOT LAND OR LIE ON THE FAIRWAY OR GREEN ARE CONSIDERED “LOST BALLS” and lost ball rules apply.
- You may play by PGA/LPGA rules or agreed upon rules.
- Carts are not allowed on the greens. Players may be on the greens only during their turn at play.
- ALL LOST BALLS THAT LIE OFF THE GREEN OR FAIRWAY ARE TO BE LEFT UNTOUCHED. LOST BALL RULE IS: DROP A BALL ON THE FAIRWAY APPROXIMATELY WHERE YOUR BALL LEFT THE COURSE,OR REPLAY THE SHOT FROM WHERE YOU STRUCK THE BALL.
- FLAG STICKS ARE TO REMAIN IN THE HOLES. This extends the life of the costly flags,creates less hole maintenance, and is of an advantage to the player most of the time. THIS ALSO A C19 SAFETY MEASURE TO AVOID TOUCH SPREAD THREATS.